Architextures Quilt Completed

Architextures FabricI finished BJ's quilt today. It took me longer than expected because I cut the binding 4-inches wide (so it ws 2-inches folded) and after hand binding three of the four sides, I realized that I did not like it. It was thick yet flimsy and just didn't look right. So yesterday I took it off and reattached it so it was only 1-inch wide. I spent the afternoon hand binding it then put the final label on today.  I snapped these photos as soon as the sun came out so now it's ready to prep for shipping.  Now if only I can find the right sized box.
Architextures Fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment