Utility Apron Project, continued

I made my second version of a utility apron this week. This one is a lot larger than my first attempt. In fact, I think it's a little too big. I don't like how far down it goes over my thighs.

This project reminds me of the three bears. One's too small, one's too big so the next one should be just right.

Mama bear will try again and post the results in a tutorial. At least I have two samples to use at craft fairs.

Click here for the tutorial I used.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Well I think it's adorable. Love the fabric too. And this is a reminder that I need to get busy trying to make one or 2 before the fall market in October - eeek!