Quilted Growth Chart

Bailee made this growth chart for her little girls and she wanted me to quilt it.  She used muslin on the back which makes sense because no one is going to ever see the back.  Unfortunately, it is difficult to quilt with muslin, it moves and puckers and stretches easily.  So I got a few puckers and just left them. 

I used variegated yellow thread and just stitched random rows with no real pattern or symmetry.  I'm not sure if she wants me to bind it or of she is going to so maybe I will post more photos if I end up finishing it. I also think it needs a sleeve to hang it properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment