Floating Squares Quilt - Completed

Home of the Brave Fabric
I finished sewing the binding on the Floating Squares quilt this morning. I used the same fabric for the binding as the backing. It made a nice contrast to all that green fabric on the front and blended in nicely on the back.

I used a pattern from the Missouri Star Quilt Co. magazine. It was an easy-to-follow pattern, the only thing I would have done differently is that I should have paid closer attention to the finished size. It's a pretty small quilt. On the other hand, I probably would have run out of charm squares so it all worked out.