'Lil Twister Table Topper

I finished the 'Lil Twister tabletopper today. I do like the results however, I would do things a little differently if I make another.

First thing, I placed some tangerine print charms next to the border and when I cut the pinwheels out, it the prints got lost in the border. The instructions stated to place the charms in a random pattern. I will be less random next time.

I took out all the solid charm squares. I only needed 35 of the 42 charms from the pack, so it worked out great that there were 7 solids. Now that this project is complete, I see that when I cut the twister pinwheels, it really looks quite busy. I think if I would have left the solids in, it would tone things down a bit.

I like the end result and it will look nice on my kitchen table throughout this spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment